Streaming Media West Show: Program Online, Content Speakers Wanted
If you are from a content company, major portal, TV broadcaster or ad agency and did not send in a speaking request, contact me ASAP if you see a session in the advance program you’d like to be involved in. I am not accepting any more submissions from vendors as I already have over 800 submissions I have to go through and I only have 110 speaking spots.
We’ve got 33 panel and demo sessions taking place at the show. Here are just a few of the topics:
- YouTube for the Enterprise
- Compelling Video Advertising Campaigns
- IPTV & Video On Demand Cable Services
- Video Search, Finding Content In A Thousand-Channel Universe
- P2P and Next Generation Delivery Networks
- Publishing Media for Microsoft’s Silverlight Platform
- Marketing Your Institution with Media
- The Outlook For Investment In The Online Video Sector
- TV’s Last Gasp, How Broadcasters Are Making The Move To The Web
- CDN Pricing, Costs for Outsourced Video Delivery
- Using Adobe Flash Media Solutions to Encode, Deliver, Protect, and Monetize Video
You can view all 33 of the sessions, along with descriptions of each here. We’ll also be having some unique sessions this year called demo sessions, with the intention of showing more real-world examples of video content across many verticals. We’ll also be having a P2P vendor bake-off session and two different sessions with the analyst community and the financial analysts.