Industry Executives On The Move
A quick round-up of some of the latest hirings in the online video industry:
- Stephen Condon, formerly the VP of Marketing at Entriq, has taken on a new job as the VP, Worldwide Marketing, focusing on the media & entertainment vertical for VeriSign.
- David Rice, formerly VP of Sales and Marketing for Limelight Networks a few years back, is now the West Coast VP of Media and Entertainment Sales at Move Networks.
- Scott Cunningham, formerly the Multimedia Technologies Manager at USATODAY, has taken on a new job as the Sr. Director of Product Management for ManiaTV!
- Doug Mow, formerly the VP of Marketing over at NaviSite has taken a new job as SVP, Product Management and Marketing at Exigen Services.
- Jennifer Betka, formerly the VP of Interactive at SIRIUS Satellite Radio, is now the SVP of Marketing at Veoh Networks.
- John Petrocelli, formerly of Entriq, has taken a job as VP, Internet TV Sales and Business Development at Widevine Technologies.
- Andrea Shannon, formerly from Adobe, is now a Business Development Manager at Microsoft in the Silverlight group.
- Scott Monson, formerly VP of Business Development for Orb Networks, is now the GM of Business Development and Sales for Digital Fountain’s CDN business unit.
- Marc Hernandez, formerly Director of West Coast Sales at Eyeblaster, is now VP of Advertising Sales at Revver.
If you are looking for a new position, have taken a new job or are a company that has a job opening, let me know. In many cases I will highlight it here on the blog – free of charge.