Fox, Scripps Networks, Wall Street Journal, nbbc and MediaZone to Discuss What Consumers Want With Rich Media
We have some great sessions at the Streaming Media East show next week talking about what consumers want when it comes to rich media. One of the sessions on May 16th is entitled "The Streaming Disconnect Between Consumers and the Major Media"
Moderated by Tejpaul Bhatia, formerly of ESPN, this session discusses current consumer demands for video and new content platforms, as well as the new media efforts being taken by the major media companies.
The panelists include:
- Ron Berryman, Senior V.P., GM Television Stations, Fox Interactive Media
- Jeff Kaufman, VP, Content and Programming, >nbbc
- John Jurgensen, Digital Entertainment Reporter, WALL STREET JOURNAL
- Jim Sexton, SVP, Interactive Brands, Scripps Networks
- Mariana Danilovic, VP, Business Development, MediaZone
Register for the show and come hear the steps that content creators and major media companies need to take to adapt to consumer behavior and the benefits they can get from diversifying their content offering across multiple platforms. Are there any topics or points would you like to see discussed at this session? If so, please include them in the comments section.