Consumer-Generated Video Panel Announced For Streaming Media East
We have some great sessions at the Streaming Media East show in May talking about the business of user generated video.
Consumer-generated video was a big story in 2006 and continues to be so in 2007. From the latest media companies to garage-bound startups, it seems that everyone is incorporating user-generated content and community into their business plans. But questions still remain: Will business models emerge to drive profitability? Will marketers embrace this new type of media? Is UGC all a bubble waiting to burst? Hear how these sites are tackling these questions while looking for ways to differentiate themselves in a crowded space. Tap into what’s next on the horizon for sharing video content and new innovations in social media. Find out about the positives and negatives surrounding copyright issues and content ownership. Come to the Streaming Media East show and hear about business models and potential revenue streams related to user-generated video communities.The panelists include:
- Moderator: Raghav Gupta, Director, Business Development & Strategy, Brightcove
- Panelist: James McQuivey, VP, Television & Media Technology, Forrester Research
- Panelist: Daniel Blackman, Strategic Partner Development Manager, Google
- Panelist: Dmitry Shapiro, CEO, Veoh Networks
- Panelist: Brian Kalinowski, COO, Lycos
- Panelist: Bambi Francisco, Columnist and Correspondent, MarketWatch
What topics or points would you like to see discussed at this session? Please include them in the comments section for your chance to win a free conference pass to the show.