I’m excited to announce that Marc DeBevoise, President & COO of CBS Interactive will be the closing keynote on day one at the Streaming Summit, taking place October 16-17 as part of the NAB Show New York event. Taking place at Stage 1 on the exhibit floor from 5:15pm-6:00pm, you can see Marc’s keynote for FREE by getting a pass here . And stick around after the keynote for bit.ly/2ASEsy4free drinks and networking! #streamingsummit
- Just Announced! Marc DeBevoise, President & COO of CBS Interactive to Keynote Streaming Summit
- Hosting Private Dinner With Akamai for Wall Street Investors/Analysts, Nov 7th in NYC
- Come Hear All About AVOD, SVOD and D2C Business Models: Battle For The Living Room
- Streaming Mixer, Wednesday October 16th in NYC, Free Drinks and Networking
- AWS Hosting Free Workshops at Streaming Summit: Learn "How To Design & Build Well-Architected, Serverless Media Solutions
- Thursday, September 26th Webinar: Investing in Your Enterprise Video Strategy
- CenturyLink Acquires Streamroot, Will Use Mesh Technology to Extend CDN Capacity Globally
Come to the Streaming Summit, on October 16-17 at the NAB Show New York, and Hear all about “AVOD, SVOD and D2C Business Models: Battle For The Living Room.” Learn which business models are expected to get the most traction, what consumers want when it comes to a content bundle, how OTT services will stand out from the crowd and what the future of the video experience looks like for live, on-demand, AVOD and SVOD streaming services.
With Andrea Clarke Hall at Tubi, Richard Shirley at A&E Networks, Cameron Douglas at Fandango and Matt Smith from Comcast Technology Solutions, moderator by Jon Watts from MTM. Get your ticket before it’s too late!
AWS Hosting Free Workshops at Streaming Summit: Learn “How To Design & Build Well-Architected, Serverless Media Solutions
I am please to announce that Amazon Web Services (AWS) is offering FREE hands-on workshops at the Streaming Summit, taking place on Oct. 16th in NYC, led by their Training & Certification/Media Solutions Architect teams. Learn “How to design & build well-architected, serverless media solutions”. You can register for free here and also see a list of all the classes. Learn how to build well-architected, serverless media solutions using AWS Elemental and Amazon Web Services API-driven artificial intelligence and machine learning services. Developers (including Asset Managers, Digital Team Members, DevOps and Streaming Engineers) are encouraged to attend.